If you’re a pure postpaid customer, we have you covered for when you choose to travel overseas.
How do I activate my Roaming access?
Contact our Vodafone Sales Executive or our Sales Support team on +685 67121 to activate this service. Check that your payment is up to date and your security deposit handy.
What services are available with roaming?
- Make and receive voice calls
- Send and receive text messages
- Access your emails and the Internet (Mobile Data)
Customers get to use the same number while abroad as a convenient way of staying in touch with families and friends as if you’re in Samoa. Special rates may apply for roaming in certain destinations. Click here for more information on rates.
For more information or assistance with international roaming rates, speak to our Customer Care Team by calling 121. Or fill out the contact us form here and someone will call you back within 24 hours.
Tips and Tricks on Roaming
- Check the coverage in your roaming destination and preferred network by clicking on this link here or speak with our Customer Care team prior to travelling.
- Remember to check on the type of mobile phone you’re taking with you to see if has roaming capabilities.
- Set the ‘Network Selection’ option on your Phone Settings to ‘Manual’ in order to select the preferred roaming network on our coverage list as most times the ‘Automatic’ feature does not work abroad in a low signal areas.
- Be sure to select our preferred network(s) for negotiated rates.
Network Selection Instructions vary from phone to phone.
Making Calls While Roaming
- Calling a number within the visited country.
- Dial the area code followed by the landline number
- Dial only the mobile number
- To make an international call while roaming
- Dial + before the Country code of the destination country, area code (if applicable) then landline number
- Dial + the Country of the destination country then mobile number.
Receiving Calls While Roaming
- Callers from Samoa need to dial the Vodafone Roaming number in the same manner as they’re dialing locally.
- Both calling and roaming customer will be charged for this call, unless mentioned otherwise on the downloadable list.
- Unanswered calls will automatically be diverted to your voicemail
- You will be charged when retrieving your voicemail messages.
- You may request to deactivate this Call Forwarding feature
Pure Postpaid Roaming Destinations and Charges.