Set up your Prepaid 4G Router
First, unpack your new router – don’t forget the Sim Card.
Follow these easy steps:
- Remove the Sim Card from its holder & insert your sim into the sim socket.
- Connect the power supply into the router & into a power socket.
- Screw the external antennae into the back of your router.
- The label on the back of the router has important information that you will need to make note of.
- Switch your router by pressing the power button on the top of the router.
- When the power light is red, you are ready to go.
iPAD, 4G ROUTER, MiFi & DONGLE
Data Sims for the Dongles, 4G Routers, and Mifis are available at all our retail stores.
Topping up your Prepaid Broadband Device
Top-Up your Prepaid Broadband Device by buying the exact Prepaid Device Data amount of your choice at any Vodafone Re-seller, or at any Vodafone Retail Store and this will automatically convert into data ready for you to use.
Remember to have your prepaid broadband device number ready. Click Here to view prepaid broadband data plans.