Vodafone Samoa Ltd is one of Samoa’s leading telecommunications companies and our vision is to enrich our customer’s lives through the unique power of mobile communication. We offer Mobile, Broadband, IPTV, M-Tala (Mobile Wallet) and Fixed Line services to Consumer and Business customers, and our existing mobile network covers 98.5% of where Samoans live, work and play.
Vodafone Samoa works closely with the Vodafone Group, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and other operating companies to deliver cutting edge technology to the people of Samoa, which is second to none in the Pacific region.
Through global links, Vodafone Samoa is able to provide support and solutions that are tailored to individual requirements offering seamless local and international experience. Our strategic assets are our employees who continuously work to strive to explore, design and implement new ways of working, communicating openly with assistance of connected devices to take leadership.
Unit Trust of Samoa (UTOS) owns 25% of Vodafone Samoa while the other 75% is owned by local and overseas investors with Amalgamated Telecom Holdings Limited (“ATH”) of Fiji being the ultimate parent company.